As Organisers we aim to provide you with a safe and secure environment for your Festival Experience. This year to ensure we provide a COVID Secure environment we will be making a few adjustments and would ask you to work with us so we can all have fun together. Below are a few headline items we would ask you to consider prior to your arrival. We sincerely hope that by August the Pandemic will be completely under control, however at this time we feel everyone needs to be aware of them.
COVID Secure Requirements are constantly changing, please see our website at www.lovesummerfestival.com/covid2021 for the latest requirements before travelling to the festival.
- Testing – We Encourage everyone to undertake an NHS COVID-19 Self-Test (Rapid Antigen Test) prior to leaving for the festival. These are available free of charge through your local chemists or NHS website. In the unfortunate situation of testing positive prior to the event, we would ask you not to attend. If you cannot attend for this reason, we know it will probably not be much of a consolation at the time, but your tickets will be redeemable for 2022.
- Space – This year our camping site will be divided into numbered pitches. Your Pitch Number can be found on the back of your ticket. Stewards will be available to direct you to your pitch, please stay within the boundaries marked. Any problems doing this please speak to the steward team. This will allow staggered arrival as rushing when the gates first open to make sure you get enough space is no longer required.
Our marquees are oversized for the amount of people in attendance so wherever possible please spread out, particularly when dancing.
- Hands & Washing – As you are all camping for the weekend, we presume that you will be bringing your own washing facilities. To compliment this we will also be providing
- Hand Gel Stations at key locations around the site and in all the WC’s.
- Hot Showers with a regular cleaning tea
- Anyone Camping & Struggling to provide adequate washing facilities please come to the production HQ where this can be provided for you
- Ventilation – Wherever possible marquees will have their side walls removed to provide maximum ventilation within the structure.
- Crowding – Crowding is not usually a problem at Love Summer, but if you do see one, please try not to join it!
- Staffing – Staff will also be requested to undertake a COVID-19 Self-Test (Rapid Antigen Test) prior to attending the event. Our staff are briefed to have minimum contact with customers for example the Box Office maybe a little slower this year as customers will fit their own wristbands.
- Respecting Others – COVID19 presents different outcomes to different sections of our community, with many people not vaccinated for a variety of reasons. We would ask you to respect other peoples attitudes and requirements and if you think anything or anyone is behaving in an unsafe manner, please report this to our security team who will ensure action is taken.
- Refuse – In previous years we have had a dedicated on-site refuse crew, this year the task must be completed using mechanical means. Dumpsters will be placed at the end of each road on the campsite and will be emptied by the refuse truck at 11:00am daily. It is really important that we keep ourselves and our site super clean this year so we would respect your help in this matter to ensure our staff do not need to handle your waste and a build up of rubbish does not occur
- Tracing – We encourage all our attendees to install the NHS, Covid19 Track & Trace App and Check in when attending the festival.
Day Ticket holders will be required to provide ID together with their Name and Telephone Number on the “Covid Stubs” attached to their ticket.