If you would like to Join the Love Summer Crew the first step is to fill in our registration form so our Team can contact you. I know….. We all hate forms! We promise to keep your data uber safe in our vaults.
See You in the Fields xx
This year we are using Eventree Crew Management Software to manage applications. This will massively speed up the application process and allow us to issue you with E-Tickets as soon as your Application is Approved. This Software is used by many of the Major UK Festivals so once you have applied with us and have an account it makes it easier when applying to other events.
We are Full Tilt into the organisation for Love Summer Festival 2018 and in the Office we all feel it’s doing our Customers and good old South Devon a bit of a disservice not allowing you enough time to go off-site and explore this amazing part of the country whilst you are here.
With this in mind, we have decided to open our camp site a couple of days early, allowing you the chance to arrive before the event and really check out what’s on offer here in August. We wont be running any entertainment, but will be providing a fully serviced campsite with flush toilets, showers etc. Normal family campsite rules apply and the charges are below.
Obviously, you can expect a Love Summer Vibe to it 😉, you know how we do things by now! Maybe a “chill out lounge” in the evening with some nice food and a decent breakfast\coffee… don’t forget the coffee!!
Places will be limited so if you are interested we suggest you get booked up as soon as you can.
• You are 20 minutes from the Tamar Bridge & Cornwall
Find out More Here – https://www.visitcornwall.com/
• You are 30 minutes from some of the finest beaches in the Southwest
There’s a great Beach Guide Here – https://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/beaches/beaches-map
• You are 30 minutes from the Beautiful Dartmoor National Park
Find out More Here – http://www.visitdartmoor.co.uk/
• You are 45 minutes from the surf (weather permitting)
Get a South Coast Surf Report for Devon & Cornwall Here https://magicseaweed.com/Cornwall-Devon-South-Surfing/5/
• You are a short bus ride from the historic City of Plymouth – Visit the The Mayflower Steps – Plymouth in the footsteps of the Pilgrim Fathers.
Find out more about Plymouth – “The Ocean City” Here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/
• Visit the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth
Full Details on this amazing place here – http://www.national-aquarium.co.uk/
• Have a swim in Beautiful Tinside Lido Plymouth’s amazing Outdoor Lido
Check it out on their website here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/things-to-do/tinside-lido-p1096383
• Visit Buckfast Abbey (20 minutes way) and grab some of the Monks Legendary Buckfast Tonic Wine
Check out the Visitor info here – https://www.buckfast.org.uk/visitors
• Pay a visit to the bright lights of Torbay (45 minutes) and check out Kents Cavern, Paignton Zoo Environmental Park or the Fish Market in Brixham (Thursdays are Brixham Pirate Festival 2018 “Pirate Days” in Brixham, feel free to dress up!). This week is also Paignton Regatta which has a week of events right next to the beach.
A Great Day out – https://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/
Deep under Torquay – Step into the Stone Age – http://www.kents-cavern.co.uk/
You can make as many Pirate Jokes as you like. Details Here – https://www.englishriviera.co.uk/whats-on/pirate-thursdays-in-brixham-2018-p1458203
All the Fun of The Fair – https://www.englishriviera.co.uk/whats-on/paignton-regatta-2018-p752343
• Wed & Thurs will see the Plymouth National Fireworks Competition just down the road in Plymouth – A free event and the biggest firework display ever!!
Full Details Here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/whats-on/british-firework-championships-p1166573
• Visit Smeatons Tower Lighthouse and see where Sir Francis Drake played bowls on Plymouth Hoe
Visitor Details are Here – https://plymhearts.org/smeatons-tower/
• Try some of the amazing local sports and activities right on the doorstep from Clay Pigeon Shooting, Coasteering, Sailing, Horse Riding & Fishing, Canoeing or 4 Wheel Driving. We can organise them all for you and if it’s not on our list, we will find it.
There’s much to do when you Visit South Devon and we think you should see it all
See you in the fields, or on the beach, or in the sea, or on the moor……
The Line Up for the first of out 5 Venues\Stages at Love Summer Festival 2018 has blasted off – This years theme is *** COSMIC ** So you can expect something Out Of This World from The Dave.
We will be loading up loads more content from the DJ’s at The Dave© over the coming weeks on the Web Site HERE
Creature Craig has DJ’ed all over the south of England and Wales at both free parties and house parties, so many that we have lost count!! He has chewed the same dirt and shared the decks with crews such as, Lazy House, Sketch, Chapter 33, DIY, EZlove, DOR and Speakeazy often in some crazy locations in the middle of nowhere!
Creature could often be found where the legendary Pig Farmer free party system would be heading, the rig traveled all over the south of England and South Wales, those following it around will agree that they put on some massive bad ass parties.
Brandon & Alex have been legends on the House Music Scene for over 2 Decades. Together with numerous residencies on a world wide basis Brandon Block and Alex P are accomplished Radio Presenters & Producers. Brandon has his own Record Label Blox Box Records and is consistently delivering banging tunes into the Dance Music Scene
This is one of the Liveliest, Bright & Funky Dance Music Venues there is. Opening from 10:00 am each day and starting with a DJ Skills Academy for our young people and DJ’s of tomorrow through to 1:00 am where it finishes with a banging party that pushes new boundaries each year. If all ya wanna do is dance, get yourself in here!!
Samantics is a one man band who makes and plays live, multi-instrumental, spoken word. He creates hard-hitting, musical poetry, with a sprinkle of hip-hop. Using a loopstation and an ever expanding collection of instruments, Samantics delivers a very refreshing and heartfelt sound. The energy, effort and concentration he puts in to his live shows creates a captivating performance and with his thoughtful, honest and engaging lyrics, Samantics frequently draws in large crowds. If you’re more into drinking tea than murking Gs then Samantics is one to watch!
Samantics stepped onto the scene at the start of 2015 after finally persuing a solo career with the assistance of a loop pedal. Since then he has taken huge strides. He is now filling festival tents (including Wondefileds and Watchet), supporting the likes of The Sugar Hill Gang, Grandmaster Flash and The Undercover Hippy and recording for the well established ‘Balcony TV’. He’s also had multiple songs broadcast on BBC Introducing in Devon with his most recent single dubbed ‘Upload of the week’.