We are Full Tilt into the organisation for Love Summer Festival 2018 and in the Office we all feel it’s doing our Customers and good old South Devon a bit of a disservice not allowing you enough time to go off-site and explore this amazing part of the country whilst you are here.
With this in mind, we have decided to open our camp site a couple of days early, allowing you the chance to arrive before the event and really check out what’s on offer here in August. We wont be running any entertainment, but will be providing a fully serviced campsite with flush toilets, showers etc. Normal family campsite rules apply and the charges are below.
Obviously, you can expect a Love Summer Vibe to it 😉, you know how we do things by now! Maybe a “chill out lounge” in the evening with some nice food and a decent breakfast\coffee… don’t forget the coffee!!
Places will be limited so if you are interested we suggest you get booked up as soon as you can.
• You are 20 minutes from the Tamar Bridge & Cornwall
Find out More Here – https://www.visitcornwall.com/
• You are 30 minutes from some of the finest beaches in the Southwest
There’s a great Beach Guide Here – https://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/beaches/beaches-map
• You are 30 minutes from the Beautiful Dartmoor National Park
Find out More Here – http://www.visitdartmoor.co.uk/
• You are 45 minutes from the surf (weather permitting)
Get a South Coast Surf Report for Devon & Cornwall Here https://magicseaweed.com/Cornwall-Devon-South-Surfing/5/
• You are a short bus ride from the historic City of Plymouth – Visit the The Mayflower Steps – Plymouth in the footsteps of the Pilgrim Fathers.
Find out more about Plymouth – “The Ocean City” Here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/
• Visit the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth
Full Details on this amazing place here – http://www.national-aquarium.co.uk/
• Have a swim in Beautiful Tinside Lido Plymouth’s amazing Outdoor Lido
Check it out on their website here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/things-to-do/tinside-lido-p1096383
• Visit Buckfast Abbey (20 minutes way) and grab some of the Monks Legendary Buckfast Tonic Wine
Check out the Visitor info here – https://www.buckfast.org.uk/visitors
• Pay a visit to the bright lights of Torbay (45 minutes) and check out Kents Cavern, Paignton Zoo Environmental Park or the Fish Market in Brixham (Thursdays are Brixham Pirate Festival 2018 “Pirate Days” in Brixham, feel free to dress up!). This week is also Paignton Regatta which has a week of events right next to the beach.
A Great Day out – https://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/
Deep under Torquay – Step into the Stone Age – http://www.kents-cavern.co.uk/
You can make as many Pirate Jokes as you like. Details Here – https://www.englishriviera.co.uk/whats-on/pirate-thursdays-in-brixham-2018-p1458203
All the Fun of The Fair – https://www.englishriviera.co.uk/whats-on/paignton-regatta-2018-p752343
• Wed & Thurs will see the Plymouth National Fireworks Competition just down the road in Plymouth – A free event and the biggest firework display ever!!
Full Details Here – https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/whats-on/british-firework-championships-p1166573
• Visit Smeatons Tower Lighthouse and see where Sir Francis Drake played bowls on Plymouth Hoe
Visitor Details are Here – https://plymhearts.org/smeatons-tower/
• Try some of the amazing local sports and activities right on the doorstep from Clay Pigeon Shooting, Coasteering, Sailing, Horse Riding & Fishing, Canoeing or 4 Wheel Driving. We can organise them all for you and if it’s not on our list, we will find it.
There’s much to do when you Visit South Devon and we think you should see it all
See you in the fields, or on the beach, or in the sea, or on the moor……